Futaba Tsushinsha Co., Ltd. (“Futaba Tsushinsha”) regards the appropriate utilization and protection of personal data as our corporate social responsibility and complies with laws and regulations relating to the protection of personal information, ensuring strict adherence to the following protection policies.
- Futaba Tsushinsha uses and manages personal information in an appropriate manner within the scope necessary for the business purposes.
- When receiving a request from an individual to disclose, correct or delete his/her personal data, Futaba Tsushinsha confirms the identity of the requester and accommodates the requests within a reasonable scope.
- When keeping and using personal information for client companies, Futaba Tsushinsha establishes and adheres to a rule on the management and confidentiality of personal data with the client companies.
- When outsourcing personal data processing, Futaba Tsushinsha establishes and adheres to a rule on the management and the confidentiality of personal data in a written document such as memorandum with the contractors.
- When acting as an entity handling personal information, Futaba Tsushinsha appropriately handles data, specifying the purpose and scope of utilization of data.
- To protect personal information, Futaba Tsushinsha has built appropriate data management systems to prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, manipulation or leakage of personal data. In case of any of these unfavorable events occurring, Futaba Tsushinsha takes necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the security of personal information as immediately as possible.
- Futaba Tsushinsha have employees ensure the protection of personal information and conducts educational programs for them.
Futaba Tsushinsha Co., Ltd. Personal Information Protection
Yanagiya Bld. 3rd Floor, 2-1-10, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo, 103‐0027